Thursday, March 09, 2006

Meeting with Waxman

I'll be meeting with Rep. Waxman (my district in CA) on Monday. The story of how I got the interview is a real gem, but I'll leave it for later.

What matters most is that I am currently working on three different business projects, my list of questions for Waxman (and preparatory reading material), a book project, and general sightseeing in D.C.

Unfortunately, that doesn't leave much time for blogging. But I'm still here, fear not--and I'll be back in the thick of things soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger thereisnospoon said...

I can do that; more important to me are the issues addressed in Crashing the Gate: what is being done about leading Democrats out of the wilderness and changing Democratic Party business as usual, as well as his stances on Diebold and other things.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home