Thursday, November 23, 2006

LOL @ McCain

I thought I wouldn't post today...and then I did a quick check at FreeRepublic. I found something there so short, sweet and perfect that I felt I just had to repost it here just for posterity's sake.

Here it is:

McCain: More Troops Need to Die for a Failed Policy

"McCain Says U.S. Troops Dying for 'Failed Policy' in Iraq"--headline, Bloomberg, Nov. 19

"McCain Says More Troops Needed in Iraq"--headline, Associated Press, Nov. 19


As one Freeper poignantly said:

Don't we all just love politicians who talk out of both sides of their mouth -- on the same day.


I really don't have much to add to this, except that Charlie Rangel is a genius. More slimeballs than just McCain are going to be forced into this ridiculously paradoxical (and downright evil) position before long.

Pass the popcorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home