Wednesday, June 21, 2006

somebody out there wishes me ill

So I was checking my Sitemeter links, and found multiple links from the Pandagon blog. I have never posted any comments on Pandagon before.

On a post about blowjobs, somebody claiming to be me and linking to my blog made the totally asinine comment "What if you're getting a blowjob while responding to a post about blowjobs? Like I am now?"

I want to be clear: I never said that. I never wrote that. I have never posted at Pandagon before.

Somebody out there has some sort of vendetta against me--but I just wanted to let my readers know...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dante said...

you don't suppose it's the moveonandshutup guy, do you?

Not even your detractors at Booman would resort to such crass idiocy.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Dante said...

no, actually, he's too busy reinserting it.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Paul's Ego said...

Impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery - even in the case of blowjob while blogging insinuations.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home