Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Apologies

Looks like Jason Leopold was out to lunch on the Rove indictment after all. And I took the bait, breathlessly spreading the news both on my blog and on the Booman Tribune.

While I don't doubt that Jason Leopold believed the story in good faith based on multiple sources, it looks like he would have done well to vet those sources.

And it looks like I would do well to vet mine in the future: and I'm fairly certain that Mr. Leopold won't be among them--at least until and unless he can tell us WHO he talked to, and WHY things didn't pan out as he reported...

Nevertheless, I still do believe that Rove will be indicted. It's just a matter of time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul's Ego said...

I only wish I could take back the awkward, white-guy victory dance I did when I first heard about this.

4:11 PM  
Blogger thereisnospoon said...

don't take it back just yet.

He's still going down. Just not as soon as we hoped.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home